Trash services are delayed. If trash items are not picked up today, Direct Waste Solutions come by tomorrow.
Trash services are delayed. If trash and recycling items are not picked up today, Direct Waste Solutions come by tomorrow.
When a hurricane warning is issued by the National Weather Service and the coastal area is threatened, you should:
- Monitor your local TV and radio stations
- Fuel your vehicles and generators
- Check your disaster supply kit
- Cover windows with plywood
- Bring in all furniture, toys and any other objects that could become missiles
- Move boats to a safe and secure place
- Take pictures of property and contents for insurance purposes
- Evacuate immediately, if advised
If you stay in your home during a hurricane and are not in a flood prone area:
- Fill bathtubs and all available containers with water
- Turn off utilities, if requested
- Remain indoors in a closet, bathroom or hallway on the lower level of your house, away from windows
- Cover yourself and family members with a mattress or a dining room table to protect yourself from falling debris