PARKWAY UTILITY DISTRICT AGENDA OF BOARD MEETING
FEBRUARY 14, 2019
In accordance with chapter 551, Texas Government Code, as amended, take notice that the Board of Directors of Parkway Utility District will meet in regular session, open to the public at 12843 Tidwell Road, Houston, Texas 77044, at 6:00 p.m. on Thursday, February 14, 2019. At this meeting, the Board will consider the following matters:
- Public comments;
- Approve minutes of a special meeting on January 28, 2019;
- Constable’s Report, including monthly patrol service report;
- Community Crime Watch Report;
- Systems Project Management Report;
- Building Superintendent’s Report;
- Discuss wastewater treatment plant project and take necessary action;
- Discuss Global New Millennium Development proposal and take necessary action;
- Receive and approve Engineer’s Report, including authorize action relating to plans and projects;
- Receive and approve Operator’s Report, including action on customer matters, and system repairs and maintenance;
and such other matters that may come before the Board.
If, during the course of the meeting covered by this Notice, the Board should determine that a closed or executive session of the Board should be held or is required in relation to any agenda item included in this Notice, then such closed or executive meeting or session, as authorized by the Texas Open Meetings Act, will be held by the Board at the date, hour, and place given in this Notice concerning any and all subjects for any and all purposes permitted by Sections 551.071-551.084 of the Texas Government Code and the Texas Open Meetings Act, including, but not limited to, Section 551.071 – for the purpose of a private consultation with the Board’s attorney on any or all subjects or matters authorized by law.