Resource Center


Online Documents

From time to time, Parkway Utility District makes available some of its documents on this web site. You may download the document(s) listed below. These documents require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view, save or print. If you don’t already have Adobe Acrobat or Acrobat Reader, use the link below to download the reader so that you can view PDF files.

Copies of minutes and other District information may be provided to you upon request in accordance with Chapter 552 of the Texas Government Code, (Texas Public Information Act). To make a request, please contact the District’s General Counsel, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP, at (713) 651-5100.

Download Adobe Reader

Public Documents / Information

Energy Consumption

From time to time, Parkway Utility District makes available its current energy consumption data. This information is available to the general public.

Property Tax Information

Pay your taxes with a credit card.

Pay your taxes with a credit card.

Visit for online and telephone payment options. Please have your account number available. It is located in the upper left corner of your tax statement.

Official Payments Corp. will charge a convenience fee of 2.5% of the tax amount for these services. Assessments of the Southwest does not charge or retain any portion of this fee.

A confirmation number will be issued after payment has been made. Please retain the confirmation number as proof of payment.


Should you have questions not answered here, please visit our website at or contact us at (281) 482-0216 or (800) 270-9924.

If taxes are to be paid by your mortgage company, please forward your statement to them with your mortgage account number written on the statement.

Any name, address or ownership change should be mailed to the Harris County Appraisal District, 13013 Northwest Freeway, Houston, TX 77040. Please contact HCAD’s office at (713) 957-7800 or at if you have a property question or need correction forms, etc.

Please contact our office at or (281) 482-0216 or (800) 270-9924 to report any change as well.

Payment must be drawn on U.S. banks and payable in U.S. dollars only.