In accordance with Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, and Section 49.063, both as amended, take notice that the Board of Directors of Parkway Utility District will meet at 12843 Tidwell Road, Houston, Texas 77044 and via teleconference and videoconference at 6:15 p.m. on Wednesday, July 13, 2022. Meeting documents can be found at ParkwayUD.org.
A maximum of one Director, consultants, and the general public can join by computer or any smart device with the Zoom app.
Join Zoom Meeting: https://nortonrosefulbright.zoom.us/j/91574382083?pwd=WFQ4RUUyYWw2M0QwRmRSOUNqUGcwdz09
JOIN BY TELEPHONE
If you decide not to use the Zoom app you can use the dial-in information below to connect by voice with any phone.
DIAL IN INSTRUCTIONS:
CALL TOLL FREE: 1-346-248-7799
MEETING ID: 915 7438 2083
At such meeting, the Board will consider and act on the following matters:
1. Authorize teleconference meeting: Board finding of existence of emergency or public necessity making the convening at one location of a quorum of the government body difficult or impossible and permitting a meeting by teleconference pursuant to Section 551.125 of the Texas Open Meetings Act.
2. Public comments;
3. Approve minutes of the meeting on June 8, 2022 and June 29, 2022;
4. Discuss and appoint new Board of Director for the District;
(a) Statement of Oath and Qualification of Director;
(b) Discuss Director slate and take necessary action;
5. Report from Direct Waste Solutions;
6. Report from General Manager, and take any necessary action;
a. Consider acceptance of the Harris-Galveston Subsidence District water conservation interlocal agreement for 2022 through 2023 school year, and take any necessary action.
7. Report by Harris County Precinct Three Constable, including community Crime Watch, and action relating to security;
8. Receive and approve Tax Assessor and Collector’s Report and payment of the District bills;
9. Receive and approve Bookkeeper’s Report, payment of bills, and Investment Report;
10. Receive and approve Operator’s Report, including action on customer matters, and system repairs and maintenance;
11. Receive and approve Engineer’s Report, including approval of pay estimates and authorize action relating to plans and projects, including conveyances of real property and/or District facilities;
12. Report from Storm Water Solutions, and take any necessary action;
13. Building Superintendent’s Report; and such other matters that may come before the Board.
/s/ Reginald Wilson
Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Attorneys for the District
If, during the course of the meeting covered by this Notice, the Board should determine that a closed or executive session of the Board should be held or is required in relation to any agenda item included in this Notice, then such closed or executive meeting or session, as authorized by the Texas Open Meetings Act, will be held by the Board at the date, hour, and place given in this Notice concerning any and all subjects for any and all purposes permitted by Sections 551.071-551.084 of the Texas Government Code and the Texas Open Meetings Act, including, but not limited to, Section 551.071 – for the purpose of a private consultation with the Board’s attorney on any or all subjects or matters authorized by law.