In accordance with Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, and Section 49.063, both as amended, take notice that the Board of Directors of Parkway Utility District will meet at 12843 Tidwell Road, Houston, Texas 77044 at 6:15 p.m. on Wednesday, January 11, 2023 Meeting documents can be found at ParkwayUD.org.
At such meeting, the Board will consider and act on the following matters:
1. Public comments (2 minutes each);
2. Approve minutes of the meeting on December 14, 2022;
3. Report from Direct Waste Solutions;
4. Report from General Manager, and take any necessary action;
5. Report by Harris County Precinct Three Constable, including community Crime Watch, and action relating to security;
6. Receive and approve Tax Assessor and Collector’s Report and payment of the District bills;
7. Adopt Order Authorizing Exemptions from Taxation;
8. Adopt Resolution Authorizing Additional Penalty on Taxes, Penalty and Interest remaining delinquent on April 1st (personal property) and July 1st (other property);
9. Receive and approve Bookkeeper’s Report, payment of bills, and Investment Report;
10. Receive and approve Operator’s Report, including action on customer matters, and system repairs and maintenance;
11. Receive and approve Engineer’s Report, including approval of pay estimates and authorize action relating to plans and projects, including conveyances of real property and/or District facilities;
12. Report from Storm Water Solutions, and take any necessary action;
13. Report on Eminent Domain Filing;
14. Discuss Director emails and take any necessary action;
15. Discuss and appoint new Board of Director for the District and such other matters that may come before the Board.
/s/ Reginald Wilson
Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Attorneys for the District
If, during the course of the meeting covered by this Notice, the Board should determine that a closed or executive session of the Board should be held or is required in relation to any agenda item included in this Notice, then such closed or executive meeting or session, as authorized by the Texas Open Meetings Act, will be held by the Board at the date, hour, and place given in this Notice concerning any and all subjects for any and all purposes permitted by Sections 551.071-551.084 of the Texas Government Code and the Texas Open Meetings Act, including, but not limited to, Section 551.071 – for the purpose of a private consultation with the Board’s attorney on any or all subjects or matters authorized by law.