In accordance with Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, and Section 49.063, both as amended, take notice that the Board of Directors of Parkway Utility District will meet at 12843 Tidwell Road, Houston, Texas 77044 at 6:15 p.m. on Wednesday, August 9, 2023. Meeting documents can be found at ParkwayUD.org.
At such meeting, the Board will consider and act on the following matters:
1. Public comments (2 minutes each);
2. Approve minutes of the meeting on July 12, 2023;
3. Report from Direct Waste Solutions;
4. Report from General Manager, and take any necessary action;
a) Consider admin building dedication and proclamation in honor of former Director Al Rettig;
5. Report by Harris County Precinct Three Constable, including community Crime Watch, and action relating to security;
6. Receive and approve Tax Assessor and Collector’s Report and payment of the District bills;
7. Receive and approve Bookkeeper’s Report, payment of bills, and Investment Report;
8. Receive and approve Operator’s Report, including action on customer matters, and system repairs and maintenance;
9. Receive and approve Engineer’s Report, including approval of pay estimates and authorize action relating to plans and projects, including conveyances of real property and/or District facilities;
10. Resolution Reviewing Investment Policy;
11. Report from Storm Water Solutions and take any necessary action; and such other matters that may come before the Board.
/s/ Reginald Wilson
Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Attorneys for the District
If, during the course of the meeting covered by this Notice, the Board should determine that a closed or executive session of the Board should be held or is required in relation to any agenda item included in this Notice, then such closed or executive meeting or session, as authorized by the Texas Open Meetings Act, will be held by the Board at the date, hour, and place given in this Notice concerning any and all subjects for any and all purposes permitted by Sections 551.071-551.084 of the Texas Government Code and the Texas Open Meetings Act, including, but not limited to, Section 551.071 – for the purpose of a private consultation with the Board’s attorney on any or all subjects or matters authorized by law.