In light of the Office of the Governor’s statewide disaster declaration related to the spread of the COVID-19 virus, and the temporary suspension by the Texas Attorney General of certain provisions of the Texas Open Meetings Act to allow telephonic or videoconference meetings without requiring a physical meeting location open to the public, take notice that the Board of Directors of Parkway Utility District will meet at 12843 Tidwell Road, Houston, Texas 77044 and via teleconference and videoconference at 6:15 p.m. on Wednesday, July 14, 2021. Meeting documents can be found at www.ParkwayUD.org.
Directors, consultants, and the general public can join by computer or any smart device with the Zoom app.
Join Zoom Meeting: https://nortonrosefulbright.zoom.us/j/93785675175?pwd=bGEycnZVNkJjZ1NhNll3djBUQVY2QT09
JOIN BY TELEPHONE
If you decide not to use the Zoom app you can use the dial-in information below to connect by voice with any phone.
DIAL IN INSTRUCTIONS
CALL TOLL FREE: 1-346-248-7799
MEETING ID: 937 8567 5175
At such meeting, the Board will consider and act on the following matters:
1. Public comments;
2. Approve minutes of the meeting on June 9, 2021, June 16, 2021, and June 30, 2021;
3. Report from Direct Waste Solutions;
a) Consider and approve agreement with Direct Waste Solutions;
4. Report from General Manager, and take any necessary action;
5. Report by Harris County Precinct ThreeConstable, including community Crime Watch, and action relating to security;
6. Receive and approve Tax Assessor and Collector’s Report and payment of the District bills;
7. Receive and approve Bookkeeper’s Report, payment of bills, and Investment Report;
8. Receive and approve Operator’s Report, including action on customer matters, and system repairs and maintenance;
9. Receive and approve Engineer’s Report, including approval of pay estimatesand authorizeaction relating to plans and projects, including conveyances of real property and/or District facilities;
a) Discuss bond proposals and take necessary action;
10. Report from Storm Water Solutions, and take any necessary action;
11. Building Superintendent’s Report; and such other matters that may come before the Board.
/s/ Reginald Wilson
Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Attorneys for District
If, during the course of the meeting covered by this Notice, the Board should determine that a closed or executive session of the Board should be held or is required in relation to any agenda item included in this Notice, then such closed or executive meeting or session, as authorized by the Texas Open Meetings Act, will be held by the Board at the date, hour, and place given in this Notice concerning any and all subjects for any and all purposes permitted by Sections 551.071-551.084 of the Texas Government Code and the Texas Open Meetings Act, including, but not limited to, Section 551.071 – for the purpose of a private consultation with the Board’s attorney on any or all subjects or matters authorized by law.