In accordance with Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, and Section 49.063, both as amended, take notice that the Board of Directors of Parkway Utility District will meet at 12843 Tidwell Road, Houston, Texas 77044 and via teleconference and videoconference at 6:15 p.m. on Wednesday, October 12, 2022. Meeting documents can be found at ParkwayUD.org.
Directors, consultants, and the general public can join by computer or any smart device with the Zoom app.
Join Zoom Meeting:
JOIN BY TELEPHONE.
If you decide not to use the Zoom app you can use the dial-in information below to connect by voice with any phone.
DIAL IN INSTRUCTIONS:
CALL TOLL FREE: 1-346-248-7799
MEETING ID: 921 5399 8361
At such meeting, the Board will consider and act on the following matters:
1. Public comments;
2. Convene Public Hearing on Proposed Tax Rate for 2022;
3. Adopt Order Setting Tax Rate and Levying Tax 2022;
4. Approve Amended District Information Form;
5. Approve minutes of the meeting on September 14, 2022 and October 5, 2022;
6. Report from Direct Waste Solutions;
7. Report from General Manager, and take any necessary action;
8. Report by Harris County Precinct Three Constable, including community Crime Watch, and action relating to security;
9. Receive and approve Tax Assessor and Collector’s Report and payment of the District bills;
10. Receive and approve Bookkeeper’s Report, payment of bills, and Investment Report;
11. Receive and approve Operator’s Report, including action on customer matters, and system repairs and maintenance;
12. Receive and approve Engineer’s Report, including approval of pay estimates and authorize action relating to plans and projects, including conveyances of real property and/or District facilities;
13. Report from Storm Water Solutions, and take any necessary action;
14. Building Superintendent’s Report;and such other matters that may come before the Board.
/s/ Reginald Wilson
Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Attorneys for the District
If, during the course of the meeting covered by this Notice, the Board should determine that a closed or executive session of the Board should be held or is required in relation to any agenda item included in this Notice, then such closed or executive meeting or session, as authorized by the Texas Open Meetings Act, will be held by the Board at the date, hour, and place given in this Notice concerning any and all subjects for any and all purposes permitted by Sections 551.071-551.084 of the Texas Government Code and the Texas Open Meetings Act, including, but not limited to, Section 551.071 – for the purpose of a private consultation with the Board’s attorney on any or all subjects or matters authorized by law